The BJC Bike Swap is coming!
Click here for complete details.
Saturday, April 8, 2023, 1 – 4 pm
- Open to the public, all ages, free entry
- All bike-related gear (includes adult & kids gear)
- Consignment sale (or donate your gear directly to BJC)
- BJC Spirit Wear will be available for purchase
- Fundraiser for Boulder Junior Cycling, a 501c3 non-profit organization
- Want to volunteer? Click here.
Where: Boulder Elks Lodge – 3975 28th St, Boulder, CO 80301
When: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 1 – 4 pm
Seller’s must drop off their gear to sell in advance.
Two windows for Seller’s Gear Drop Off at Boulder Elks Lodge
- Friday April 7, 4–6 p.m.
- Saturday April 8, 10 a.m.–12:00 noon
- Unsold Gear Pick-Up: Saturday 4–6 p.m. (after the swap)
How Does it Work?
It’s a consignment sale, so sellers drop off their gear in advance and we help you price it and display it at the swap. Buyers can shop on Sunday 1-4 pm only. After the event, BJC pays the sellers for the gear that sold, minus a 25% consignment fee (maximum consignment fee of $300 per item.) People can also donate their gear to BJC and we sell it and keep 100%.