Cancelled for 2020, we’ll return in 2021.
Our 2019 Schoolyard Cross Women’s Clinic!
Hosted by Boulder Junior Cycling, Dawson School, Full Cycle, and the BRAC Women’s+ Program.
- Build Confidence
- Try Something New
- Polish Your Skills
- Meet Women Racers
- All Abilities Welcome: Beginner to Expert
- It’s Free!
Wednesday, October 16 @ 4:30 – 6:30 pm
Dawson School, 10455 Dawson Dr, Lafayette, CO 80026. Located on Hwy 287 between Longmont and Lafayette. Here’s a map.
Coaches Include: Meredith Miller, Melissa Barker, Kristal Boni, Tracey Yates, Ashley Zoerner, and our amazing returning junior coaches
- Free cyclocross demo bikes from Full Cycle (first come first serve)!
- Mountain bikes are welcome!
- All skill levels, there’s something for everyone
- Learn about proper tire pressures for different conditions
- Your chance to dial in the 2019 School Yard course
- Social Hour to Follow! Including food from Boulder Sausage, veggies and drinks
Registration: On site at the event
But, please RSVP here so we know who’s coming!
There is no cost but please consider a small donation to help cover our costs. Thanks to the BRAC Women’s+ Program for their support!