We place a high value on community service.
Here are some of the ways we give back:
- Volunteer trailwork (Photos)
- Volunteering at races and events
- BJC participated in a free strider bike give-a-way event (Story)
- Each October we host the Schoolyard Cross race with free entries for juniors and beginners (Details)
- We hosted a free skills clinic for women (Photos)
- We provide about $10,000 a year in scholarships to help kids get involved in cycling (Details)
- We support bicycle advocacy projects and organizations like the Boulder Mountain Bike Alliance, Community Cycles, and Cyclists 4 Community.
- We partner with organizations that support bike racing for juniors like Bicycle Racing Association of Colorado, Colorado High School Cycling League, and USA Cycling.
If you have ideas for a service project for BJC, please let us know!