The clothing store is now open for 12 DAYS ONLY!
Here’s your only chance to get team clothing for the spring/summer.
Lots of details, so please read carefully…
Deadline for orders is Feb. 20. Expect delivery of this order about April 16.
A fitting session will be held Wed. Feb. 12 from 5 – 7pm at the Cuore office (3121 Longhorn Road, on Hwy 36 just north of Boulder.)
BJC kits are custom made and must be ordered and paid for directly from the Cuore online store. Clothing is not included in our program fees and there is no inventory of clothing held by BJC.
All BJC programs use the same color kits and purchasing it is optional. Most riders wear their team kit at practice nearly every day. The design has not changed this year.
Our kits are produced by Cuore, a Boulder-based company who are big supporters of BJC. Cuore is an Italian word that means “heart.” We work with Cuore to get the lowest prices possible.
Here are the clothing ordering steps, read carefully:
1) Research your size. Ask a teammate what they wear or attend the fitting. If you already know your sizes, you do not need to attend the fitting. (If you can’t attend the fitting, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an alternate time.)
2) New Riders: Create an account and enter the team code “BJC20″ at the online store here:
3) Returning Riders: If you have ordered before, you will have an existing account. Go to the link above and click the log in button in the upper right corner and enter the team code. If you are unable to access the team store with your existing account, please email email@example.com to reset your store access OR you can create a NEW account using a different email address.
For anyone who rides with Boulder High or Fairview your Cuore account may be set to those teams, there are two options: You can either create a new account with a different email address, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to manually reset your account. Then you must logout and log back in.
4) Select the button “Login to the TEAM SHOP” for the BJC store to appear.
5) At the top left of your account page you’ll see “BJC20″, hover over that and select the proper line of clothing “Adult” or “Junior” or “Accessories”.
6) Order and pay for your clothing. All clothing will be delivered to BJC and we’ll let you know how to pick it up. There should be NO shipping charges.
7) The Cuore online store can be hard to use. If you have difficulties, contact email@example.com for assistance.
A few notes:
-Remember, store closes end of the day Feb. 20.
-Any family members are eligible to order clothing.
-There are 2 size ranges: Junior and Adult.
-For adult sizes, there are two levels of kit. Silver is the highest performance, while Bronze offers the best prices
-For junior sizes, only Bronze is offered.
-The junior sizes range from 116 –152 based on the rider’s height in centimeters. For example size 122 is for a child 122 centimeters tall.
-Adult sizing runs from XS up to 3XL.
-All clothing will be delivered to BJC and we’ll let you know how to pick it up.
-All short sleeve jerseys come with added length in the sleeve. This fits better and works well with arm warmers.
-New this year we have a 3/4 sleeve enduro jersey and enduro shorts, plus our usual trail jersey and baggy shorts.
-Accessories: You can get BJC red arm warmers (matches perfect!) black leg warmers, gloves, and thermal base layers at a team discount. Using a base layer under your jersey is an ideal layering technique when temps are chilly! At the top left of your account page you’ll see “Boulder Junior Cycling” Hover over it and you’ll see “Accessories”.
This is the ONLY order for the spring/summer season. The next order will be in July for the fall season.
Spirit wear such as T-shirts, hoodies, hats, beanies, etc will be available for purchase at BJC events all season long!
-Questions? Contact our friends at Cuore: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Got outgrown kits? Sell or give them away on our Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/70699182603/?ref=bookmarks