July 2017 Cyclocross Ordering Info Here
All BJC clothing is custom ordered. We do not keep regular stock on hand.
Clothing is pre-ordered by individuals twice per year through the Cuore online store . Generally an email will be sent when the store is open, or will be posted on the facebook or web page. Ordering typically happens in February and mid-July and takes 6 weeks to be produced.
Clothing must be ordered and paid for directly from the Coure online store. Clothing is not included in program fees and there is no inventory of clothing held by BJC.
A fitting session is typically held before the order is placed for riders to try on the gear at the Coure offices at 3121 Longhorn Road, on Hwy 36 just north of Boulder at the turn off to Boulder Valley Ranch. If you already know your sizes, you do not need to attend the fitting.
Got outgrown kits? Here’s a Google Doc where you can buy and sell BJC clothing (Or anything else.)
Here are the clothing ordering steps:
1) Attend the fitting or research your size
2) New Riders: create an account and enter the team code BJC2017 at the team shop.
3) Returning Riders: If you already have an account, go to Cuore’s US website at https://www.cuore.ch/shop/us/login.php and click the log in button in the upper right corner and enter the team code BJC2017. If you are unable to access the team store with your existing account from 2015, please email email@example.com to reset your store access.
4) Then you must logout and log back in. Select “Login to the TEAM SHOP” for the BJC store to appear.
5) You should see a banner that says “Boulder Junior Cycling” Hover over it and select the proper line of clothing“Adult” or “Junior”.
6) Order and pay for your clothing
A few notes on sizes: There are 2 size ranges: Youth and Adult. The youth sizes range from 116 –152 which is based on the rider’s height in centimeters. For example size 122 is for a child 122 centimeters tall. Youth sizing goes up to 152 and then Adult sizing continues from XS up to 3XL. (Size XXS is technically an overlap of 152.) Don’t try and GUESS the proper size! Go to the fitting, try on a friend’s kit, or contact Cuore. A size chart for Adult sizes is attached but it doesn’t include youth sizes.
Questions? Contact our friends at Cuore: firstname.lastname@example.org