Boulder Junior Cycling is seeking a part-time Office Manager to perform office and administrative work.
BJC is a year-round cycling program in Boulder, Colorado, whose mission is to develop, coach and inspire junior cycling athletes. BJC was founded in 2006 and is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. BJC provides programs for all abilities in Road, Track, MTB, and Cyclocross for ages 8-18. BJC has been designated a “Center of Excellence” by USA Cycling every year since 2008.
- Position is available for immediate start.
- Part time, approximately 10-20 hours per week. Compensation is hourly based on experience.
- Perform operations and administrative services
- Manage office operations and procedures
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Maintain timesheets, prepare payroll, and manage human resource programs
- Manage phone calls, email, and other communications
- Manage program registration system and processes
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and issues
- Help with fundraising projects and events
- Help with marketing efforts and promotions
- This position is flexible with potential to work from home, with one day a week in the Boulder office
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in related field
- Exceptional time, task, and resource management skills
- Strong problem solving, and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers and business applications
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines
- Familiarity with bookkeeping, human resources, and customer service procedures
- Willingness to continue building skills
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to Executive Director Pete Webber at email@example.com