Clothing store is now open for ONE WEEK ONLY!
Lots of details, so please read carefully…
It’s time to order your team clothing. Deadline for orders is Sunday, Feb. 18.
This is your ONLY chance to get clothing for the spring & summer season. The next order will be in July for September delivery.
3 fitting sessions this week:
Tuesday Feb. 13, 7:00-7:30 pm (at Pro Peloton w/ BJC Info Meeting)
Wednesday Feb. 14, 4-6 pm (at the Cuore office)
Thursday Feb. 15, 12-2 pm (at the Cuore office)
The Cuore office is on Hwy 36 just north of Boulder at the turn off to Boulder Valley Ranch. 3121 Longhorn Road, Boulder, CO 80304.
If you already know your sizes, you do not need to attend the fitting. (If you can’t attend a fitting, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an alternate time.)
Clothing is custom made and must be ordered and paid for directly from the Cuore online store. Clothing is not included in our program fees and there is no inventory of clothing held by BJC. Delivery to BJC takes 6 weeks and customers will be notified when it arrives.
All BJC programs use the same kit and purchasing it is OPTIONAL. (The exception is the road team who are required to race in the jersey.) Most riders wear their team kit at practice nearly every day.
Our kits are produced by Cuore, a Boulder-based company who are big supporters of BJC. Cuore is an Italian word that means “heart.” We work with Cuore to get the lowest prices possible.
Here are the clothing ordering steps, read carefully:
1) Attend the fitting or research your size. Don’t try and GUESS your size!
2) New Riders: Create an account and enter the team code “BJC2017″ at the online store here:
3) Returning Riders: If you have ordered before, you will have an existing account. Go to the link above and click the log in button in the upper right corner and enter the team code. If you are unable to access the team store with your existing account, please email email@example.com to reset your store access OR create a NEW account using a different email address.
For anyone who rides with Boulder High or Fairview your Cuore account may be set to those teams, there are two options: You can either create a new account with a different email address, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to manually reset your account. Then you must logout and log back in.
4) Select “Login to the TEAM SHOP” for the BJC store to appear.
5) At the top left of your account page you’ll see “Boulder Junior Cycling” Hover over it and select the proper line of clothing “Adult” or “Junior” or “Accessories”.
6) Order and pay for your clothing. All clothing will be delivered to BJC and we’ll let you know how to pick it up. There should be NO shipping charges.
7) The Cuore online store can be tricky to use. If you have difficulties, it can be worthwhile to just pop over to the Cuore office during business hours and place your order in person: (3121 Longhorn Road, on Hwy 36 just north of Boulder.)
8) Contact email@example.com if needed.
A few notes:
-Remember, store closes end of the day Sunday, Feb. 18.
– Store is here: https://www.cuore.ch/teamshop/us/login.php
-Any family members are eligible to order clothing.
-There are 2 size ranges: Junior and Adult.
-For adult sizes, there are two levels of kit. Silver is the highest performance, while Bronze offers the best prices.
-For junior sizes, only Bronze is offered.
-The junior sizes range from 116 –152 based on the rider’s height in centimeters. For example size 122 is for a child 122 centimeters tall.
-Adult sizing runs from XS up to 3XL. Don’t try and GUESS the proper size! Go to the fitting or try on a friend’s kit from the spring season.
-All clothing will be delivered to BJC and we’ll let you know how to pick it up. There should be NO shipping charges.
-The popular 2-in-1 skinsuit is not available right now, but you’ll be able to special order it later this spring.
-All adult jerseys come with added length in the sleeve. This fits better.
– Accessories: You can get BJC red arm warmers, black leg warmers, BJC cycling caps, thermal hats, gloves, and thermal base layers at a team discount. Using a base layer under your jersey is an ideal layering technique when temps are chilly! At the top left of your account page you’ll see “Boulder Junior Cycling” Hover over it and you’ll see “Accessories”.
This is the ONLY order for spring/summer season.
Spirit wear such as T-shirts, hoodies, hats, etc will be available for purchase at BJC events all season long!