The core purpose of BJC is…
“to develop, coach and inspire junior cycling athletes”
Our KEY Visions
The KEY visions of BJC is to Develop, Coach and Inspire
- We will provide programs for athletes to excel in cycling competition.
- We will provide the support structures for athletes to train, travel and race
- We will produce state and national champions and also strive for the podium at Worlds and the Junior Summer Olympics
- We will recruit and retain USA Cycling certified and/or Elite race-experienced coaches as paid and volunteer staff for training programs, clinics and camps.
- We will develop new USA Cycling certified coaches and opportunities for mentoring
- We will embrace all cycling elements and encourage youth to try all cycling disciplines; as a participant, racer and mentor.
- We will develop more than the athlete, but also strengthen the sum of all attributes, such as integrity, honesty and passion in junior cyclists.
- We will encourage the Boulder community to develop and promote cycling into a mainstream sport for juniors.