Come find out what’s happening this Spring At BJC
Come hear what we have planned! Click the photo
BJC Road Team Kickoff Meeting
When: Thursday, February 4, 6:30 pm
Where: Cu Sports Med & Performance Center- 2150 Stadium Drive – 2nd Floor Lobby
Directions & other important (PARKING) information
From Coach Ryan: For everyone attending, there are 2 options for parking:
1. Lot 169 on the north side of Boulder Creek (next to the bike path). This is a dirt lot and is free for parking after 5pm. When you enter, drive perhaps 300 yards and select a spot near the concrete barriers and the bridge across the creek. Cross the creek and it’s a short, 5 min walk up the hill to the center from there. This is really your best option
2. Lot 394 East of the Rec Center – This is a pay lot. Turn on to Stadium Drive and proceed past the Champions Center. The lot is on the left.
Parking in the lot immediately in front of the Champions Center is a pay lot AFTER 7 pm. It is reserved for Sports Med patients before that. Unfortunately the University police start to lock the building after 7 pm, this is why we chose to have the meeting start at 6:30, which gives us this odd parking situation.
Finding CU Sports Med & Performance Center:
2150 Stadium Drive. From Colorado Ave, turn right/North on Folsom and as soon as you start to go downhill, get in the left lane and turn into the driveway. There is still some construction around, but that’s temporary now. Go past the first building and the Champions Center is the next one on your left. Parking lot (paid) is directly in front.
From the north, take Folsom south of Arapahoe and continue until you are almost about to go up the hill to Colorado. Make your first right after crossing the Boulder Creek Path and continue to the building from there. If parking in the paved/pay lot, you’ve arrived. If parking in the dirt/free lot, make the right turn immediately before crossing over the Boulder Creek Path and that will take you into Lot #169.
Go in the northeast entrance where it says “Champions Center” and then head up to the 2nd floor.
Click the link to see CU maps
Parkmobile Pay By Phone
Using Parkmobile allows you to pay for parking, at Parkmobile enabled pay stations, by phone. When using Parkmobile you choose how long you want to park and pay for that amount of time. When the expiration time approaches, you can receive a text alert allowing you to extend your time (within the maximum time limit for the lot.) For more information please visit the Parkmobile University of Colorado-Boulder website. Advantages include:
- Decreased chance of parking fines with text message expiration reminders sent to your cell phone.
- A new smart phone app which enables all of the capabilities of the service with the touch of a button.
- Parking receipts via email/text message.
- Corporate accounts: Parkmobile offers the option to create corporate accounts with an unlimited number of parkers and the ability to pre-pay in denominations available for departmental use.
- A $.35 transaction fee will apply for each transaction.
- Main Campus Parkmobile Parking Lot Locations
- Research Park Parkmobile Parking Lot Location